Demand Science Team, Inc. is a captive BPO firm for Pure Incubation, and its subsidiary firms headquartered in MA, United States. This best-in-class Company serves a prestigious U.S. cliental such as leading technology and healthcare firms, offering topnotch database-centric services, including demand generation and data-oriented products.
Demand Science Team, Inc. is hiring for Email Marketing Associate who is web savvy and proficient in the use of enterprise-level email marketing systems to create, deploy and manage e-newsletters and email marketing strategies. The individual will be part of a fast-paced global marketing team focused on ensuring customer satisfaction and success. The idea candidate should be detail-oriented, analytical and upbeat, interactive marketing professional with highly relevant experience
- Assist in managing the day-2-day operations
- Managing the department's email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Implementing marketing strategies
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective strategies
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Take charge of email development, production and deployment.
- Produce daily e-newsletters for more than 10 different brands and 50 newsletter topics.
- Create efficient marketing segments to maximize the return on investment for each mailing.
- Copy-write and develop compelling headlines, content, and graphics to deliver the highest response rates.
- Manage content to maximize email deliverability and to comply with all Anti-Spam laws.
- Edit copy to optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
- Set up, test, and deploy email-marketing messages for lead nurturing.
- Work with designers to develop emails and website landing pages.
- Perform quality assurance testing on new and exiting emails and landing pages.
- The role will be reporting to the Director of Email Marketing
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of email marketing systems
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- HTML skills
- Some Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices
- Great attention to details
- College Degree
- Excellent written communication skills
- 2-5 years work experience in a similar capacity
- Young, smart, talented and dynamic
- Background in people management a plus
Why work for and with us?
- Experience direct mentoring from the industry experts who have proven track record in building highly skilled and highly collaborative team of technology professionals
- Sharpen your skills and career growth as you render your direct contribution and involvement in the company
- We have a fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to commensurate your skill set, experience and role in the company
Our office is at the 18th floor of Makati Sky Plaza, Oledan Square, 6788 Ayala Avenue, Makati, NCR 1226, Philippines