Department: Technology Team
Type of Employment: Full-time employment
Demand Science Team, Inc. is a captive BPO firm for Pure Incubation, and its subsidiary firms headquartered in MA, United States. This best-in-class Company serves a prestigious U.S. cliental such as leading technology and healthcare firms, offering topnotch database-centric services, including demand generation and data-oriented products.
The focus of this position is to deliver high quality, innovative, cost effective IT infrastructure in support of the corporate business and across all regional offices. An excellent IT Head is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems. They have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in IT project management, Risk Management, BCP and Vendor Management.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise IT engineers, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Keen interest in and understanding of new technologies and how these can support the business strategy.
- Knowledge of industry best practices.
- High commitment to customer service delivery
- Understanding of, and commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment, Occupational Health and Safety and ethical work practices.
Why work for and with us?
- Experience direct mentoring from the industry experts who have proven track record in building highly skilled and highly collaborative team of technology professionals
- Sharpen your skills and career growth as you render your direct contribution and involvement in the company
- We have a fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to commensurate your skill set, experience and role in the company
Our office is at the 18th floor of Makati Sky Plaza, Oledan Square, 6788 Ayala Avenue, Makati, NCR 1226, Ph. For interested applicants you may send your CVs to responsible recruiter or visit our careers website: https://lnkd.in/fcm-6pP