Demand Science Team, Inc. is a captive BPO firm for Pure Incubation, and its subsidiary firms headquartered in MA, United States. This best-in-class Company serves a prestigious U.S. cliental such as leading technology and healthcare firms, offering topnotch database-centric services, including demand generation and data-oriented products.
As the .Net Development Lead, you will be reporting to the Director of Internet Technology and lead all the company efforts in building out and manage data warehouse. You must specialize in Asp.net MVC to be successful in this role.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of ASP.Net Development with experience with Asp.net MVC
- 5+ years of C# Development
- Exposure to enterprise applications like ERPs, data warehousing, CRM, and other related applications is a must.
- 5+ SQL Server experience
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge of OOP and multi-tiered client-server architecture
- SOAP Web Services and REST API development
- Ability to handle all phases of development process (analysis, component design, coding, testing, documenting, deploying)
- Knowledge of JQuery/HTML 5
- Experience with SSRS and SSIS is a must
- Knowledge in Knockout/AngularJS/Backbone will be a bonus
- Experience developing applications with Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience with GIT preferably
- 2+ years actively handling a team
- Should be able to tackle complex problems
- Should be able to utilize facilitation skills such as coaching or mentoring as needed by the team.
- Should be amenable to work in Makati
- Must be willing to work in US hours.
Why work for and with us?
- Experience direct mentoring from the industry experts who have proven track record in building highly skilled and highly collaborative team of technology professionals
- Sharpen your skills and career growth as you render your direct contribution and involvement in the company
- We have a fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to commensurate your skill set, experience and role in the company
Our office is located at 18th Floor, Makati Sky Plaza, 6795 Ayala Avenue, Cor. Rufino Street, Makati City. Contact us at (02) 789-9191 or you may email us at http://demandscience.ph/careers/.