Demand Science Team, Inc. is a captive BPO firm for Pure Incubation, and its subsidiary firms headquartered in MA, United States. This best-in-class Company serves a prestigious U.S. cliental such as leading technology and healthcare firms, offering topnotch database-centric services, including demand generation and data-oriented products.
Are you technology-inclined, high-driven and passionate? Determined to contribute and be a significant part of a team? Demand Science Team, Inc. is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to focus largely on the Fulfillment areas of the business. This position will be responsible for gathering and understanding business requirements, managing product visions and backlogs, and representing the business in order to drive the implementation of feature enhancements and new product offerings. This role will report to the Business Analysis Team Lead.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Lead the research, design, and implementation of new products and product enhancements.
- Facilitate team meetings, including requirements gathering, UAT sessions, and product demos.
- Manage product backlogs to align with a strategic company vision and prioritize delivery of high value features and solutions.
- Develop and manage product visions in coordination with Product Managers.
- Produce and deliver regular status reports on product releases and individual projects.
- Analyze and document workflows and business processes.
- Act as a liaison between various business departments and development team.
- Ensure work efficiency by working hand-in-hand with the development team in providing business solutions to arising business process challenges and needs.
- Approximately 80% of the time will be spent focusing on Fulfillment business solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Fulfillment, ERP, Order Management, and/or Supply Chain systems would be a distinct advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in business/systems analysis working hand-in-hand with a development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either technical or business-related field.
- Agile software development lifecycle experience.
- Demonstrated experience with business needs assessment, requirements elicitation, business requirements analysis and documentation, wireframing, solutions assessment and validation.
- Technical writing experience will be an advantage.
- Should have good communication skills and must be able to communicate with various departments in different locations.
- Project management skills and experience will be desirable.
- Experience in MS Visio or other related software.
- Experience in JIRA software is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of scrum framework is a strong plus.
- Should be amenable to work in Makati
- Must be willing to work in US hours .
Why work for and with us?
- Experience direct mentorship from the industry experts who has built our best-in-class team
- Sharpen your skills and career growth as you render your direct contribution and involvement in the company
- We have a fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities and good relational values
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to commensurate your skill set, experience and role in the company
- We are headquartered in a safe and accessible office location at Makati CBD
- We provide a premium and comprehensive HMO for employees and their dependents
Our office is located at 18th Floor, Makati Sky Plaza, 6788 Oledan Square, Makati City. Contact us at +632 625 5963 or you may email us at http://demandscience.ph/careers/.